Learn Mobile Design Process from Scratch
Learn how to design an application in 6 days
Join more than 1200 students worldwide in this adventure of designing your iPhone application from the idea to the final design in a very fast way.
This course will teach you step by step how to develop your idea, create a wireframe and design it in a very fast and efficient way that is proven to work in less than a week. Following the course you will be ready with your app design in less than a week thanks to the tips and tricks that will get you straight to the point without wasting time with useless time consuming processes.
Learn how to quickly design following human interface guidelines and following my method. Be ready to create designs fast and in a very easy way.
What are you getting with the course?
- Lifetime access
- 29 HD video lessons
- Step by step guides
- Downloadable materials and exercises
- More than 3 hours of content
Join the new era of designers
All lessons come with downloadable resources that you can download and use for extended learning.
The course includes all you need to know to start designing. Even if you are a novice or an expert you will be able to do this course as you'll have lessons with the basics and the more advance techniques and tips.
This course is targeted for designers, freelancers, entrepreneurs, developers or all kind of people that will like to design an idea of an app or improve a current one in an easy and up to date way.
- Day 1: Thinking and improving your app idea
- Welcome and how to get the most of the course
- Improving your app idea, ideas that sell
- Designing idea as guide for the course
- Day 2: Creation of the initial sketches
- Home screen or how to retain the users in the most used app screen
- Sketching a list of results following the right way
- Lead the users to your data
- Sketching the user profile, the data, the picture and user retention
- Day 3: From the sketches to the wireframes
- Sketch boot camp
- Learn the proper way to move from sketches to initial wireframes
- The main screen - Where and how to start
- Wireframing app actions
- How to represent a list where the user can pick an option
- How to wireframe detail lists
- The user profile
- Day 4-5: Designing the application
- Choosing the right font for your application
- Easy and fast free way to install fonts
- Creating the Home screen, the starting and most important point of your app
- Designing icons for user interaction
- Create interaction flows within your screens
- Design a results view
- From listing view to listing view with cards
- Designing a set of results that draws the attention
- The user profile displaying the relevant information
- Make the information outstand from the graphics
- Day 6: Additional App resources and finishes
- Creating an iOS compliant App Icon
- The application splash screen and the different solutions
- Resources to boost your designing speed
- Course questions and conclusion
The course is focused mainly for iPhone apps but the techniques shown in the course can be applied also for Android devices.
Don't lose more time thinking that design is hard and not possible for you. I prove that is not!
See you inside the course and start learning the design process behind an app.
Meet your instructor
I love creating and designing apps, webs and teaching how to be more successful with that.
I've work at Xing, Softonic, Honda, Fnac and several other companies creating software for millions of users.
I really enjoy learning and teaching new skills to improve others lives.
All my life I've been surrounded by computers. As a child, my father - who was a programmer back then - introduced me to the world of computing, that marked me forever. Years later, after hours and hours in front of computers, I am dedicated to my passion: code and design.
Every day, I try to do my best to achieve the best result.
I created Skills Airport to share my knowledge with people like you.