Sketch 3: learn to create mobile and web designs
Join more than 4100 students worldwide to learn how to use Sketch 3 to create designs for mobile and websites easy and fast.
This is the most updated and complete Sketch course you'll find!
Last Update April 5th 2017
This course will teach you step by step how to get all the power of sketch and the power of the latest additions to design greats applications and websites. You will be designing in less than an hour thanks to the tips I'm giving in the lessons and all of the resources and symbols you will get included in the course price.
What you are getting:
- Learn to use Sketch from zero to advanced level
- 7 Hours of HD video course
- Mastering Sketch with advanced techniques and tips
- Complete design challenges with step by step solutions
- Hundreds of resources to speed up your design process
- Learn about latest iOS trends and how to easily apply them with Sketch
- Complete extra course about vectors
- Complete process for exporting your Sketch designs to HTML + CSS
- Step by step examples of real designs
- Showcase of exporting, importing and using your assets to Xcode, Framer, Origami and Marvel
- Course updates with new material and lessons added regularly
- And much much more, check the lectures to see everything that is included!
Forget about photoshop as it's not a tool for designing interfaces, Sketch is the new tool that let's you create quickly and easily designs for your mobile devices and web, android iphone or windows phone.
Learn how to quickly work with the app following my method and be ready to create designs fast and in a very easy way.
Join the new era of designers, change to Sketch and start designing and prototyping fast.
The course includes all you need to know to start designing. Even if you are a novice or an expert you will be able to do this course as you'll have lessons with the basics of vectors and the more advance techniques and tips.
- Download Sketch 3
- Basics the vector tool
- Pages and Artboards
- New Sketch 3 file format
- Using the fill utility
- Improve your workflow
- Improved and easier to use UI
- Reuse everything! Symbols
- Working with text is now much easier
- Work once and export for everything
- Latest iOS trends
- Easy iphone design
- Working pixel perfect
- Share your designs with teammates/clients without them needing Sketch
- Using Slices to Export to Different Sizes
- Mastering Sketch
- Sketch Plugins
- Distances between objects
- Duplicate fast and effective
- Preview your designs in any phone for free
- Preview the designs on your iPhone
- Improving Sketch performance
- Setting default style
- Master the corner radius
- Define your color palette
- Master your font rendering
- The Rotation Tool
- Prepare your current designs for the iPhone Plus
- Sketch trick: Huge reduction of sketch file size
- Export your assets to Android
- Whole perspective of your work in progress
- How to properly use the whole perspective
- Documenting your designs
- Share your designs with your teammates with Sketch native feature
- Improving your design skills and speed
- Thousands of Resources and Symbols for FREE
- Thousands of complete free fonts for personal and commercial usage
- How to create fast wireframes using Sketch
- Learn to install fonts in batch
- Create styled texts in a very easy and fast way
- Handling your designs to the developers
- Learn how to easily switch styles
- Sketch and autolayout
- iPhone 7 device for Sketch
- Sketch Shortcuts
- Adding custom shortcuts to Sketch
- What’s new in Sketch 3.3
- What’s new in Sketch 40
- Customizing layer handling
- Design creation
- Create a call to action button to improve your app sales
- Creating an app navigation
- App creation, the initial splash screen
- Creating a landing page part 1
- Creating a landing page part 2
- Learn how to create charts that sell - Bar chart
- Learn how to create charts that sell - Doughnut chart
- Creating App Store screenshots
- How to create an app icon in Sketch
- Exporting Mac application icons
- Creating Apple Watch circle designs
- Designing a Youtube Video Cover
- Create an app icon + Splash screen
- Create an app icon + Splash screen Solution
- User profile with stats and pictures
- User profile with stats and pictures Solution
- Designing new Dropbox Android app with material design
- Creating the material design components
- Creating the Dropbox content reusing components
- From Sketch to other Apps
- Learn how to move your designs from Sketch to Xcode
- Export your sketch designs to Framer to start prototyping
- Learn how to use Framer to add interaction and animation to your designs
- Exporting your Sketch designs to Origami 2.0
- Export your designs to Marvel to prototype your apps
- From Sketch to Web HTML + CSS
- Learn how to code a product sales landing page
- Product sales landing page - Part 2
- Learn how to code your designs - Product testimonios
- From design to code, product description
This course is targeted for designers, UX, freelancers, developers or all kind of people that will like to design in an easy and up to date way.
Don't lose more time with photoshop or fireworks and learn now to use Sketch 3 for better work results.
Meet your instructor
I love creating and designing apps, webs and teaching how to be more successful with that.
I've work at Xing, Softonic, Honda, Fnac and several other companies creating software for millions of users.
I really enjoy learning and teaching new skills to improve others lives.
All my life I've been surrounded by computers. As a child, my father - who was a programmer back then - introduced me to the world of computing, that marked me forever. Years later, after hours and hours in front of computers, I am dedicated to my passion: code and design.
Every day, I try to do my best to achieve the best result.
I created Skills Airport to share my knowledge with people like you.